Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Christmas Prayer to You

I offer this simple prayer to you in hopes that your days ahead are filled with peace and love. Please pass it on. Enjoy the day...Namaste

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you.

I’m sorry. I’m sorry for anything said or done, by me or anyone with whom you and I associate, which has caused you pain or sorrow. I’m sorry for anything that has not been said or done, by me or anyone with whom we associate, that has resulted in your pain or sorrow. I’m sorry for anything that has happened to cause you suffering, for as long as we have been with each other…for as far back in our past as either of us realize.

Please forgive me. Please forgive these moments when your experience of me in your life results in pain and sorrow to you. Please forgive these thoughts and feelings I have, the actions I take as a result of them, and the harsh consequences they bring upon you.

Thank you! Thank you for being You, for being in my life. Thank you the forgiveness you offer me in return for my contrition. Thank you for your petition to the Divine on my behalf, for the purpose of forgiving my thoughts and feelings of fear that result in ill-fated moments between us. Thank you for turning these fearful thoughts and feelings into Love.

I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.