Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Doubt, faith and my Higher Self

I came upon the realization this morning that my doubt in my higher self does me in more often than not. I find myself in an interesting quagmire with a variety of clients, obligations and circumstances that, in retrospect, are entirely my own doing. Had I taken everything on simple faith that it was going to work out for the best, keep my head firmly focused on the tasks ahead, life would be so much better now. Instead, I'm struggling and fighting to get stuff done...all because I let my ego get in the way and didn't simply have faith in my higher self / universe / God.

Having said all this, I have faith now that things will work out well despite my previous efforts...or lack of them. If I continue to get myself (ego) out of the way of my progress, I expect miracles to occur. Onward and upward!

Enjoy the day! Namaste

No comments: